A proven product for atopic dermatitis for dogs.
It targets the cause of the problem to help reduce the incessant scratching, rubbing and licking.
- Is a lifelong condition.1
- Can be seasonal or year-round.1
- Is the second most common cause of itching in dogs.2
ATOPICA® (cyclosporine capsules, USP) MODIFIED:
- Is the first medication specifically approved for the control of chronic atopic dermatitis in dogs weighing at least 4 lbs. (1.8 kg).
- Effectively relieves itchiness and reduces skin lesions.
- Provides proven long-term relief.
- 98% of pet owners would recommend to friends.3
If your dog is constantly scratching or licking, it may be suffering from atopic dermatitis. To help your veterinarian evaluate your dog, click on the link below to take a 1-minute canine atopic dermatitis quiz. Print the results and bring them to your appointment.