Effective treatment for flea and tick protection
Just one convenient dose each month protects your dog from the dangers of fleas and ticks.
Protection made simple
- Single-use applicator makes treating your dog quick and easy, with fast-acting control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice that lasts 30 days
- Packages are color-coded to make it easy to find the right dose size for your dog, a great feature for multi-dog households
- Waterproof formulation ensures reliable protection that doesn’t fade
Is Parastar right for your dog? Yes! Dogs who take daily walks or love trips to the dog park are at greatest risk. But, so are those who share a home with outdoor pets or frequently visit groomers or boarding kennels.
Fleas and ticks pose a year-round threat. Not only can these pests cause skin irritations that can make life miserable for your dog, they may also transmit diseases to both your dog and your family.1,2
Parastar is approved for use on dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older and 4 pounds and heavier, up to 132 lbs.
Three key threats to your dog’s health Fleas1<s/up>
- Fleas may cause your dog to be extremely uncomfortable causing them to scratch, chew, bite, incur fur loss or experience restlessness
- Fleas are the source of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), a common veterinary skin condition in which secondary infections can also develop
- Severe infestations may cause anemia, iron deficiency and in small dogs, even death
- Can spread many serious diseases, including Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.2
- Can cause hair loss, intense scratching and skin irritation3
To learn more about Parastar, talk to your veterinarian or visit us online. [link to www.parstarpet.com]