Dogs need adventure. Not ticks and fleas.
You love being together. Protect your best bud from the misery (and dangers) of fleas and ticks. Parastar Plus for Dogs makes it simple: just one quick dose offers fast-acting control of fleas and ticks for 30 full days.
Dual-action tick and flea protection for adventurous dogs.
- Combination of two safe, highly effective medicines
- Starts killing ticks and fleas in as little as 5 minutes
- For powerful tick control, it is an excellent value
- Is waterproof and easy to apply
- Provides broad spectrum tick control
Is Parastar Plus for Dogs right for your dog? Yes! Dogs who take daily walks or love trips to the dog park are at greatest risk. But, so are those who share a home with outdoor pets or frequently visit groomers or boarding kennels.
Fleas and ticks pose a year-round threat. Not only can these pests cause skin irritations that can make life miserable for your dog, they may also transmit diseases to both your dog and your family.1,2
Parastar Plus for Dogs is approved for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age or older and 4 pounds of body weight or greater.
A dangerous duo: ticks and fleas
Ticks All ticks are a nuisance, but some are downright dangerous. Parastar® Plus for Dogs provides broad-spectrum tick protection for your dog’s adventures.
- Ticks carry bacteria that can cause diseases such as Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.2
- All tick-borne diseases start with a bite. The time it takes for ticks to transmit disease is variable, but can occur in as little as 3 hours.2 The likelihood of disease transmission increases the longer the tick is attached.
- Even when the temperature drops below the freezing point, ticks are still around. Some species come equipped with tick antifreeze to help them survive during the winter.3
- Fleas may cause your dog to be extremely uncomfortable causing them to scratch, chew, bite, incur fur loss or experience restlessness.
- Fleas are the source of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), a common veterinary skin condition in which secondary infections can also develop.
- Severe infestations may cause anemia, iron deficiency and in small dogs, even death.
To learn more about protecting your dog with Parastar Plus for dogs, talk to your veterinarian or visit us online. [link to www.parastarpluspet.com]