Effective flea and tick control for cats
Cats believe everyone should cater to them. So do we. EasySpot® for Cats is a topical medication applied to your cat’s back in a single spot. A once-a-month solution for controlling fleas, ticks and chewing lice for 30 days.
Fast-acting, long-lasting protection
EasySpot® for Cats is:
- Proven effective
- Easy to apply
- For use on cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and over 1.5 lbs or heavier
Is EasySpot for Cats right for my cat?
- EasySpot for Cats is a cat-specific product and can help avoid confusion in households with both cats and dogs.
- One dose size helps ensure proper dosing of your cat.
- Product package is designed for easy application.
Targets parasites that matter
Fleas aren’t just annoying. The reality is:1
- Fleas can facilitate transmission of Bartonella henselae (the agent that causes cat scratch fever) and Dipylidium caninum (tapeworms) as they are the most common.
- Fleas may cause your cat to be extremely uncomfortable causing them to scratch, chew, bite and experience fur loss or restlessness.
- Fleas are the source of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), a common veterinary skin condition in which secondary infections can also develop.
- Severe infestations may cause anemia, iron-deficiency and in small cats, even death.
Ticks can carry and transmit many serious diseases, including:2
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
Chewing lice are as awful as they sound. They can cause:3
- ruffled coat
- sometime alopecia if heavily infested
- For infestation on hair or skin are usually minimal to nonexistent
Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions
To learn more about EasySpot for Cats, talk to your veterinarian.