Customizable Protection to Keep Cats Strong
Broad coverage and effective protection against calicivirus, leukemia, herpesvirus and panleukopenia
Fel-O-Vax ® offers safe, proven disease protection
- FeLV protection with 100 percent preventable fraction against persistent viremia in multiple published, peer-reviewed studies 1-4
- Now made with PureFilTM Technology, providing continuous manufacturing improvements.
- Dual strain calicivirus protection for broad cross-neutralization5
Reasons to Immunize Against Feline Leukemia (FeLV):
- Experts agree: Every kitten needs protection. The American Association of Feline Practitioners highly recommends every kitten be vaccinated for FeLV.6
- Cats are at risk of being missed. Your feline patients can’t tell you where they’ve been, and cat owners may forget to mention their ‘indoor cat’ occasionally goes outside. Guidelines recommend that all high-risk cats should be vaccinated against FeLV annually.6
- The risks are still out there. Nationwide, cases continue to be diagnosed in every state.7
Elanco offers a broad range of feline leukemia vaccines. We provide safe vaccines in exclusive combinations. Fel-O-Vax® offers feline leukemia combinations that use a unique dual-strain calici for broad protection and fewer injections.