Providing quick, effective hemostasis during veterinary surgery*
VETSPON Absorbable Hemostatic Gelatin Sponges provide an effective way to control oozing bleeding to help promote positive surgical outcomes for veterinary patients.
- Are sterile, water-insoluble and pliable
- Minimize blood loss for patients
- Allow surgeons to operate in a dry, visible surgical field
- If left in the body, VETSPON will absorb biologically over a four-to-six week period when used in appropriate amounts**
- Can be used dry or pre-wetted with sterile saline
- Can be easily cut to the desired size and shape for the particular procedure and individual patient
*The safety and effectiveness of VETSPON for use in ophthalmic and urological procedures has not been established.
**Use only the minimum amount of VETSPON needed to achieve hemostasis. Once hemostasis is achieved, any excess VETSPON should be carefully removed.