A unique combination of killed and MLV antigens to provide respiratory and reproductive protection for your herd- including pregnant cows.
Cow-calf and dairy producers alike depend on Master Guard® vaccines to protect against common reproductive and respiratory pathogens in pregnant and open cattle.
Master Guard Vaccines:
- Can be given to cows and heifers at any stage of gestation.
- Allow the convenience of whole-herd vaccination in cattle five months of age and older.
Efficacy: Proven Defense
- BVD type 1 and type 2 protection in a killed vaccine 1
- Killed IBR vaccine provides duration of immunity for at least 196 days 2
- Proven protection against BRSV and PI3 in modified live virus vaccine fractions 1
- 5-way Leptospira protection plus hardjo-bovis in Master Guard 10 HB 1
Safety: Protection with no Significant Impact on Production 3
- Studies show no significant impact on milk production in lactating Holsteins 3
- Can be used in cows at any stage of gestation or lactation 1
- May be administered intramuscularly (IM) or subcutaneously (SC) 1
Trust Master Guard brand vaccines to provide the safety you want, and the protection you need against key pathogens.