Scour Bos Delivers in Ways Others Can’t.
Scours, or calf diarrhea, is a common result of bacterial & viral infections in the lining of calves’ intestines. Calves are especially vulnerable because they face many stressors in the first few hours of life, and their young immune systems have not yet fully developed.
Protecting against the primary causes of scours — coronavirus, rotavirus, K99 E. coli bacteria, and Clostridium perfringens Type C — is critical. That’s why, with so much potential for infection, it’s important to choose a broad-spectrum vaccine.
With nine antigens in each dose — and more E. coli isolates than any other scours vaccine — Scour Bos 9 provides broad-spectrum protection like no other. Defend against a range of pathogens, including:
- Clostridium Perfringens Type C
- Four isolates of K99 E. coli
- Three strains of rotavirus: G6, G8, G10
Scour Bos is approved for use up to 16 weeks prior to calving, providing the longest vaccination window of any scours vaccine.
- Flexible, convenient administration up to 16 weeks prior to calving which saves time
- On the second year Scour Bos 9 can be given up to 10 weeks prior to calving.
- More time for heifers and cows to build up antibody-rich colostrum that fosters protection against scours-causing pathogens