Control without Complication®
Vira Shield leads the way in providing a complete line of flexible, safe, and powerful inactivated vaccines that protect against up to 13 respiratory, reproductive and leptospirosis diseases.
Easy to implement in any management program or whole-herd protocol, Vira Shield 6 combinations can be used in pregnant cows, heifers and calves nursing pregnant cows. Vira Shield has been shown to protect against infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) abortion eight months post vaccination.1
Unlike vaccines that carry label restrictions and products that require cows to be vaccinated prior to breeding, Vira Shield is easy to implement into any management program or whole-herd protocol.1 State-of-the-art adjuvant Xtend® SP prolongs stimulation of the immune system.2 Vira Shield delivers broad-spectrum, field-proven protection against the most devastating diseases.
- Safe for use on all cattle, even pregnant cows and calves nursing pregnant cows
- 12-month duration of immunity label claim for Lepto hardjo-bovis, the most common cause of leptospirosis in the US3
- Vira Shield 6 VL5 HB Som has 13 disease-fighting antigens in one bottle
- The only inactivated vaccine to feature 3-way BVD coverage including cytopathic (CP) Type 1, noncytopathic (NCP) Type 1 and Type 2
- Demonstrated to protect against IBR abortion eight months post vaccination1
- Provides both humoral and cell-mediated immunity4
- Powerful, long-lasting control with state-of-the-art adjuvant, Xtend® SP
- Available in convenient combinations to fit every animal every time without reconstituting or mixing needed Vira Shield HB is the only vaccine that uses an LHB antigen isolate from the US
For all vaccine products: The label contains complete use information. including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.