Your dog depends on you to do the right thing. And that means protecting him from dangerous parasites. Interceptor® (milbemycin oxime), trusted by veterinarians for over 25 years, prevents heartworm disease and provides broad spectrum protection from important intestinal parasites.1
Why choose Interceptor®?
Prevention is the most important thing you can do for your pet:
- Approved for dogs and puppies 4 weeks or older and weighing 2 lbs. or greater
- Beef-flavored, more than 95% of dogs willingly accept the tablet
- Small tablet size is ideal for smaller dogs
Small tablet, big parasite protection
Just one easy-to-give dose of Interceptor® (milbemycin oxime) administered monthly provides protection against four dangerous (and potentially fatal) infections:
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Protects against intestinal parasites:
- hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum)
- roundworm (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina)
- whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
To learn more about Interceptor, talk to your veterinarian.