Effective flea and tick prevention
Just one convenient dose each month can help protect your dog from the dangers of fleas and ticks.
Protection made simple
- Single-use applicator makes treating your dog quick and easy, with fast-acting control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice that lasts 30 days
- Packages are color-coded to make it easy to find the right dose size for your dog, a great feature for multi-dog households
- Waterproof formulation ensures reliable protection that doesn't fade when dogs are not bathed for 24 hours after application.
Is Parastar right for your dog?
Dogs who take daily walks or love trips to the dog park are at greatest risk of tick and flea exposure. But, so are those who share a home with outdoor pets or frequently visit groomers or boarding kennels. Consult your veterinarian about whether Parastar is right for your dog.
Fleas and ticks pose a year-round threat. Not only can these pests cause skin irritations that can make life miserable for your dog, they may also transmit diseases to both your dog and your family.1,2
Parastar is approved for use on dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older and 4 pounds and heavier, up to 132 lbs.
Three key threats to your dog’s health
- Fleas may facilitate transmission of multiple diseases and tapeworms
- Fleas may cause your dog to be extremely uncomfortable causing them to scratch, chew, bite, incur fur loss or experience restlessness
- Fleas are the source of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), a common veterinary skin condition in which secondary infections can also develop
- Severe infestations may cause iron deficiency anemia in small dogs and in severe cases, even death
- Can spread many serious diseases, including Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.2
- Can cause hair loss, intense scratching and skin irritation3
Do not use in cats. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.