GOOD CLEAN FUN.
Keep it clean with ULTRA Duramune®, the highly purified ½ mL vaccine that lets dogs continue being dogs, even on the same day as their veterinarian visits.
- In addition to worrying about the messes dogs make in their pursuit of fun, pet owners often worry about post-vaccination discomfort, which can have a negative effect on veterinarian-client-patient relationships
ULTRA Duramune vaccines have been shown to provide consistent, safe and effective protection.
These highly purified ½ mL vaccines are manufactured with PureFil™ Technology, designed to minimize reactions associated with unwanted proteins and debris and to reduce discomfort.
PureFil Technology represents Elanco’s ongoing commitment to safety. It is our exclusive, proprietary purification process and is unique to each of our antigens. These higher standards of purification are designed to:
- Reduce unwanted protein and debris
- Reduce vaccination reactions associated with unwanted protein and debris
- Improve patient experience by reducing vaccine volume to ½ mL to help minimize discomfort
Redefining vaccination with PureFil
Technology: Proteins reduced by up to 75%
ULTRA Duramune vaccines provide flexible options for broad protection.
Click here to see the entire canine vaccine line, and visit elanco.us to learn more about ULTRA Duramune and other vaccines in the Elanco portfolio.
Trusted safety, uncompromised efficacy.
- In a 2012 field trial, 15,000 doses of our leptospirosis vaccine, ULTRA Duramune® 4L, were provided to clinics, and only 6 adverse events were reported1
- All reported adverse events were those typically seen in a vaccine trial*
Field safety study
- In a field safety study, 96.3% of 675 dogs had no reported adverse events after vaccination with 2 doses of ULTRA Duramune® DAP + C4L**2
*All dogs received more than one vaccine or medication. Clinics were asked to report any abnormal observation during their normal protocols. Reactions included 2 site swellings, 3 allergic reactions/hive cases and 1 case of anorexia/nausea.
**Reactions included 1 case of site inflammation, 23 cases of diarrhea and 1 case of heavy breathing.
PURE PEACE OF MIND
You can count on the Elanco Vaccine Guarantee.
- Our goal is to help you build stronger relationships with your clients; that’s why we guarantee the efficacy of our pet vaccine products
- Reimbursement is up to 100% of standard, reasonable diagnostic and treatment of Lyme disease costs up to $5,000*
The Elanco Product Support Team is here to help you find solutions.
- Our highly trained and experienced veterinarians, veterinary technicians and regional consulting veterinarians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 888-545-5973
- Your Elanco sales representative is also here to help — call today
*If a dog immunized with an Elanco vaccine contracts a disease for which it should have been protected, based on the vaccine guidelines for best medicine published by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).3 Please see the Elanco Vaccine Guarantee for full details.
Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.
Elanco is proud to partner with Fear Free because it is the right thing to do for pets and the people who care for them. We are proud to offer vaccines that allow veterinary professionals to provide Fear Free experiences to their patients.