Controls houseflies, darkling beetles and northern fowl
Elector PSP provides effective control of houseflies, darkling beetles and northern fowl mites in and around livestock facilities. Elector PSP is indicated for:
- Control of hide beetles, darkling beetles, stable flies and houseflies
- Control of northern fowl mites infesting poultry
- Use in swine, poultry, dairy cow, beef cattle, sheep and horse premises
A foundational pest management tool
Elector PSP is effective, innovative and has an excellent safety profile.
- Rotation option for fly, beetle and northern fowl mite control
- Can be used in rotation with other insecticide classes
- Offers direct bird application*
- Offers no cross resistance1 (pyrethroids, carbamates or organophosphates)
Important safety information
Poultry, lactating and non-lactating dairy and beef cattle, swine and sheep may be present at the time of premise treatment.
The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.