Go with the flow to help control swine respiratory disease (SRD)*
Pulmotil AC (tilmicosin phosphate) is an aqueous concentrate formulation that combines the benefits of a liquid with the strength of Pulmotil. Pulmotil AC controls SRD associated with:
- Pasteurella multocida and Haemophilus parasuis in groups of swine in buildings where a respiratory disease outbreak is diagnosed
- Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in the presence of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus (PRRSV) in groups of swine in buildings where a respiratory disease outbreak is diagnosed
Respiratory disease is a serious disease problem in modern swine production1: It’s the number one cause of grow-finish mortality.2
By controlling SRD*, Pulmotil AC can contribute to Full Value Pigs™, a strategy focused on health, feed, output and access to help make operations more efficient and profitable.
Pulmotil AC makes it easy to go with the flow. The aqueous concentration makes respiratory disease control:
• Water medication for easy mixing
• No need to inject each animal (saves labor costs, too**)
• No waiting for feed bins to empty
• No need to formulate new rations
• After 24 hours, active substance is detectable in lung tissue, alveolar macrophages and bronchial epithelium3
• Only FDA-approved water medication for Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae in the presence of PRRSV in groups of swine in buildings where a respiratory disease outbreak is diagnosed
• Controls key respiratory disease pathogens (Pasteurella multocida and Haemophilus parasuis)
Important safety information
See label for complete safety and use in formation, including boxed human warning.