Just one tablet, once a month, every month, can protect your dog from fleas, heartworm disease and intestinal parasites all year long. Powerful parasite protection in one convenient tablet Just one beef-flavored tablet each month protects your dog against:
- Heartworm disease
- Intestinal parasites: adult hookworm*, roundworm and whipworm
Is Trifexis right for your dog? If your dog spends time outdoors (or shares a home with outdoor pets), exposure to fleas, heartworm disease and intestinal parasites is a given. But even indoor dogs benefit from protection, particularly if they regularly visit the groomer or a boarding kennel. The American Heartworm Society (AHS) and the Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC) recommend annual testing and year-round heartworm disease prevention to ensure your dog is heartworm-free.1, 2
Three key threats to your dog’s health Insert “3-in-1 chart” graphic
- Trifexis provides fast relief. It starts killing fleas within 30 minutes, before they can lay eggs and keeps working to prevent flea infestations all month long.
- Fleas may cause extreme discomfort for your dog: scratching, chewing, biting, fur loss and restlessness.
- Fleas are the source of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD), a common veterinary skin condition.
- Severe infestations may cause anemia.3
- Heartworms are transmitted by mosquitoes and infection in dogs has been reported in all 50 states
- Symptoms include coughing, sluggishness and difficulty breathing; however some dogs show no signs of any kind.
- Treatment is difficult and costly, and complications may occur.
If left untreated it can be fatal to your dog Intestinal parasites
- Intestinal parasites can cause dehydration, anemia, diarrhea and even death in puppies.4,5 Unfortunately, these parasites are all around, and your dog can contract them almost anywhere — on a daily walk, in your yard or at the local dog park.
[Canine Assistants Logo – TK] Elanco is committed to help pets live longer, healthier, higher-quality lives. To celebrate the relationship between humans and their dogs, Elanco, the makers of Trifexis, are sponsoring Canine Assistants. A purchase of Trifexis makes possible this sponsorship. For more information, visit CelebratetheBond.com [Insert Video]
What Does Your Pet Mean to You? Sean’s Compilation Video
Like Trifexis on Facebook for more information on pet health, helpful pet owner tips and special offers. To learn more about Trifexis, talk to your veterinarian or visit us online. [link to www.trifexis.com]